Psychological News from Around the Internet
Psychlopaedia is run by the Australian Psychological Society and provides links to short, practical articles about common psychological issues.
- Why you should spread the Santa story
- Why lonely people visit the doctor more often
- The downsides of a mental health diagnosis
- What is the biopsychosocial model of psychology?
- How to shop for a psychologist
- Can reality TV defeat mental health stigma?
- Is digital distraction just another modern day parenting beat-up?
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder debunked
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum debunked
- Australia’s hidden epidemic of alcohol harm
Positive Psychology News Feed
Interesting articles about positive psychology from the Positive Psychology News and Positive Psychology Program websites.
- Realizing Your Meaning: 5 Ways to Live a Meaningful Life
- What is the GROW Coaching Model? (incl. Questions + Examples)
- What are SOAP Notes in Counseling? (incl. Examples)
- 12 Popular Counseling Approaches to Consider
- 28 Coaching Techniques Confident Coaches Use
- 63 Inspiring Counseling Quotes and Do They Ring True?
- 18 Effective Counseling Apps You Can Download Today
- High-Performance Coaching and All You Need to Know About It
- Positive Medicine
- Creativity and the Natural Outdoors