Psychological News from Around the Internet
Psychlopaedia is run by the Australian Psychological Society and provides links to short, practical articles about common psychological issues.
- Why you should spread the Santa story
- Why lonely people visit the doctor more often
- The downsides of a mental health diagnosis
- What is the biopsychosocial model of psychology?
- How to shop for a psychologist
- Can reality TV defeat mental health stigma?
- Is digital distraction just another modern day parenting beat-up?
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder debunked
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum debunked
- Australia’s hidden epidemic of alcohol harm
Positive Psychology News Feed
Interesting articles about positive psychology from the Positive Psychology News and Positive Psychology Program websites.
- What is Locke’s Goal Setting Theory of Motivation? (Incl. Examples)
- The Science of Self-Acceptance Masterclass Reviewed
- Mindfulness and the Brain: What Does Research and Neuroscience Say?
- What is Mindful Yoga? 4 Poses + Yoga Retreats
- What is Self-Reliance and How to Develop It?
- What is Mindfulness Coloring? + 39 More Creative Mindfulness Art Ideas
- How to Measure Happiness With Tests and Surveys (+ Quizzes)
- Induce Flow State with These 11 Activities and Exercises (+ 6 Examples)
- Conversations Worth Having (Book Review)
- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass (Sponsored)