Psychological News from Around the Internet
Psychlopaedia is run by the Australian Psychological Society and provides links to short, practical articles about common psychological issues.
- Why you should spread the Santa story
- Why lonely people visit the doctor more often
- The downsides of a mental health diagnosis
- What is the biopsychosocial model of psychology?
- How to shop for a psychologist
- Can reality TV defeat mental health stigma?
- Is digital distraction just another modern day parenting beat-up?
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder debunked
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum debunked
- Australia’s hidden epidemic of alcohol harm
Positive Psychology News Feed
Interesting articles about positive psychology from the Positive Psychology News and Positive Psychology Program websites.
- You are Invited to Body Full of Joy
- Executive Coaching: Certification, Career and Job Opportunities
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation: A Positive Psychology Guide
- Journaling for Mindfulness: 44 Prompts, Examples and Exercises
- Humor in Psychology: Coping and Laughing Your Woes Away
- The Worst Boss Ever!
- Goal-Setting: 20 Templates and Worksheets For Achieving Goals
- Improving Sleep Through Mindfulness Meditation (incl. Techniques and Audios)
- 10+ Best Grounding Techniques and Exercises to Strengthen Your Mindfulness Practice Today
- 7 Best Books to Help You Find The Meaning of Life