Psychological News from Around the Internet
Psychlopaedia is run by the Australian Psychological Society and provides links to short, practical articles about common psychological issues.
- Why you should spread the Santa story
- Why lonely people visit the doctor more often
- The downsides of a mental health diagnosis
- What is the biopsychosocial model of psychology?
- How to shop for a psychologist
- Can reality TV defeat mental health stigma?
- Is digital distraction just another modern day parenting beat-up?
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder debunked
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum debunked
- Australia’s hidden epidemic of alcohol harm
Positive Psychology News Feed
Interesting articles about positive psychology from the Positive Psychology News and Positive Psychology Program websites.
- Lack of Fun at Work Kills Motivation
- 23 Therapy Worksheets, Interventions, and Techniques to Apply Today
- 28 Best Meditation Techniques for Beginners to Learn
- 10 Post Traumatic Growth (PTG) Worksheets & Practices
- Therapy for Kids and Choosing the Right Child Therapist
- What is Mindfulness Therapy and How to Apply It?
- How to Use the Experience Sampling Method in Psychology
- 9 Applied Behavior Analysis Applications Reviewed
- What Is Mobile Therapy and Is It Effective?
- Stress: Your Mindset Makes a Difference