Psychological News from Around the Internet
Psychlopaedia is run by the Australian Psychological Society and provides links to short, practical articles about common psychological issues.
- Why you should spread the Santa story
- Why lonely people visit the doctor more often
- The downsides of a mental health diagnosis
- What is the biopsychosocial model of psychology?
- How to shop for a psychologist
- Can reality TV defeat mental health stigma?
- Is digital distraction just another modern day parenting beat-up?
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder debunked
- 20 myths about fetal alcohol spectrum debunked
- Australia’s hidden epidemic of alcohol harm
Positive Psychology News Feed
Interesting articles about positive psychology from the Positive Psychology News and Positive Psychology Program websites.
- Creativity and the Natural Outdoors
- 5 REBT Techniques, Exercises and Worksheets
- Decision Making and Adolescent World Views: The Daily Better Interview Part 2
- The Science of Improving Motivation at Work
- 27 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Counseling
- Happiness and Well-Being Coaching with PERMA
- Looking in the Right End of the Telescope: The Daily Better Interview Part 1
- 10 Best TED Talks on VIA Character Strengths and Virtues
- What is Positive Psychotherapy? (Benefits & Model)
- 8 Best Positive Psychology Podcasts To Give a Listen